Interview on Mary Makes Dinner

If you've had a look at my 'darling sponsors/friends' section on my side bar, I'm sure you've noticed I've been working with Mary from Mary Makes Dinner. She is one hell of a woman, and one of my new favorite bloggers. She posts so many delicious healthy, ethnic, and sometimes even vegetarian recipes.

Mary has started a new interview series, featuring food bloggers, and I am so lucky to be the first.


Check out my interview here, and be sure to browse some of Mary's recipes as well. I promise they will have you drooling.

1 comment :

  1. AnonymousJune 15, 2013

    Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide one thing again and aid others like you helped me.

    Look at my homepage Nike Free Run Sko

    ReplyDelete