Revolt Check-In: End of Week One

Well hello, lovelies! I wanted to stop in really quick and share with you how my time with Revolt has been so far.

.

It has only been a week and I am already very impressed with this program. I'm not going to lie, the detox this week was a little hard to get through. And not because it wasn't good, I liked the food, but because I got bored. I was eating the same thing every day, and after just 2 days I was really wanting some variety. But I powered through it and I'm glad I did. I think my results say a lot. I'm not use to seeing results so quickly from working out, and I was definitely a skeptic about the whole thing. When I weighed in this morning and took my measurements (had to get that in before my "cheat" day today!) I was feeling a little crummy and bloated, but I was shocked that I had lost 5 pounds and an inch or so from various spots on my body. I think a lot of this is thanks to the detox, and I'm sure most of that was water weight.

I am loving the workouts. When I first signed on for Revolt I was a little nervous about the workouts. I knew they were tailored to work into people's schedules, and as a result, only 20-30 minutes long on average. But people were getting great results from them. So I figured the workouts must be just super crazy intense. And not that they aren't, but I never feel like I can't get through a workout. And I love the way they are structured. I always feel so great and strong and accomplished when I finish one. And really sweaty. Obviously. 

As you know, I'm mostly just trying to get a healthier lifestyle out of this. And to really tone up. The weight loss/inches lost is just an added advantage. I'm so excited to see where Revolt takes me. But for now, I'm going to enjoy the rest of my "cheat" day and get outside a little bit more! Will and I went downtown to Bardenay's for lunch and sat out on the patio. I had the black bean sweet potato chimichanga, he had the salmon filet sandwich. A perfect cheat meal.

^I just got Instagram! Follow me here^
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

P.S. I was so excited for my free food day today, but I could barely eat half of that chimichanga, and now my belly hurts. Such is life.
Disclaimer: I was chosen as a Revolt Fitness Program blogger and received free membership to try the fitness program. All results are real and my own. All opinions expressed are my own.

7 comments :

  1. What do you eat on a typical day for this program? I've been thinking about signing up but my only concern is the diet because I'm still nursing the babe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat SO. MUCH. FOOD. I'm not use to eating so much, or so often. A typical day has 6 meals: breakfast, postworkout (usually a protein shake and something munchy), lunch, a snack, dinner, and dessert. Breakfast is always yummy, today I had a breakfast burrito, which was HUGE, I had to eat half the eggs first. Lunch is generally a protein (often chicken) and veggies or a salad and a little bit of carbs. Snacks are often another protein shake or a fruit smoothie. Dinners are very similar to lunches, but usually fish or steak. The desserts are always delicious. I know there are lots of young moms on the program, I could do some digging and see if any of them are nursing if you want to talk to someone about it, but I can't imagine it being much of a problem. But I am also clueless about things such as nursing, haha. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Let me know if you do end up wanting to participate with Revolt. Starting with this next Uprising there may be lower rates available for my readers!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! That sounds like it would definitely work. I've been kind of waiting for the website to be finished because I really have no idea how it works and I don't want to pay for access and then find that I have to wait for a new 6-week thing to begin. Is that what an Uprising is? Do you know when the next one is because I wouldn't mind lower rates ;)

      Delete
    4. The new website is awesome, everything should be worked out with it shortly. As far as uprisings go, they are just set 6 week (soon to be 4 week) plans, so when you sign up you get all the meal plans/suggestions and workouts for that time period. There is new stuff posted each week, as well, during an uprising, like the videos. Uprisings are just nice because then you have a whole community of people online to talk to that are doing the same as you. You can jump into Revolt at anytime, though! I actually started two weeks into an uprising, so it's not a big deal. I will know more about getting you lower rates soon, probably by the end of this week. Ideally, I would love to get a team of people together to go through Revolt with me, so if you know of anyone else that is interested, send them my way!

      Delete
    5. I forgot to mention: the rate that you pay is a monthly fee, not set to the uprising. That is why the uprisings will be changed soon to 4 weeks, so there will be less confusion. When you sign up you get full access to the program, there is no waiting around :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome, thank you for the clarification :) I really want to do it. I'll wait to hear what you find out because I really would like the support and accountability that would come from doing it at the same time as other people. I tend to start things and then give up a lot. Boo. Let me know what you find out!

    ReplyDelete