Snippets: Spring Things



Hike after a rain storm (smells heavenly) // My favorite fun, comfy purple tights are required on days that I'm rained in; instant mood booster // Pippin NOT putting up with my selfie attempts // Basil plant as an Easter gift from Will's mama // Another plant baby (this one is peperomia), an Easter gift from my mama  // Thai curry noodle soup is perfect on a cold, rainy day // Sunflower season is kind of my favorite; I've had lots of pretty blossoms on the dining table lately // Tuna pizza (whattt? it was so good) leftovers and a yummy, fresh avocado salad // The foothills are always prettiest in the morning // New favorite beer? Yes please. You can see here that we have indeed had some rain-free days, they've just been sparse lately (I love rain, so I don't mind too much) // Pippin on a rainy night last week, while I was enjoying a book //

It's been awhile since I'd shared a snippets post, and my photo album on my iPhone was growing to a ridiculous size. Cleaning out my phone and transferring pictures to my hard drive is always a good time to reflect on little snippets and some favorite moments I'v captured recently. Smart phones are just so great.

Spring has been treating me well, but I've been feeling a little cabin-fever lately thanks to the constant rain. I'm really looking forward to this weekend; I've been living for the weekends lately. It just feels so much better to have Will around the house too. It's been raining ALL week, but we're getting a break from the precipitation tomorrow. We're going to drive up the mountain in the morning (Saturday), in search of some trees and a view. We'll get some good hiking in, too, I'm sure. My legs and my spirits will sure appreciate it.

Hope you have a lovely weekend,
xx Emorie

5 comments :

  1. Nataly PalmaApril 25, 2014

    oh, I love your blog! Can we please be friends? That first photo is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! It's been terribly rainy here too, but the next week's forecast looks very promising. I hope you're enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a few weeks of cold and rainy, later this week is going to be high 70s F (and maybe even a day of 80 F). I'm not ready! Hope your weekend was lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It definitely is rather lovely here. I'm pretty spoiled having trails right outside my front door! Hope you had a relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, definitely we can be friends! Thank you, for the compliments :)

    ReplyDelete