Autumn Checklist



The Balloon Classic last weekend, followed by several days of fall-like weather, has me super anxious for autumn. After all that excitement, I'll admit, I was a little upset when the forecasted high this weekend was 90. But my walk to work this week was marked with quite a few trees already dropping yellow leaves! And when I got off my shift just after 8:00 this evening it was already cool and dark outside! I'd call that a sure sign of a fast approaching new season.

Our autumn is always full of so many great events and traditions, but I don't want to miss a thing this year! So, a while ago I compiled a list of all the autumn activities I have planned, which I've listed below.

+ Day hike on the Hull's Gulch Interpretive Trail
+ Watch the Balloon Classic from the park (and hills) — Done!
+ Take a camping and/or backpacking trip in the Sawtooths
+ Walk around Art in the Park (doing this in the morning!)
+ Eat and bake pumpkin flavored everything
+ Walk around the Hyde Park Street Fair
+ Find a good recipe for homemade apple cider
+ Decorate for Halloween
+ Visit a corn maze or pumpkin patch
+ Carve Pumpkins!
+ Make our halloween costumes (see last years here and here)
+ Go to an exhibit at the art museum
+ Go on more photo-adventures and start doing outfit posts again

Please come soon, new season.
Because I really want to watch Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown again.

What are you most excited about this Fall?
xx Emorie

4 comments :

  1. You are so lucky to get such colours... We are going into Spring here in Australia so everything is in bloom!


    I just want to get out more and take more photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos!!! I'm excited to bring out all of my over sized sweaters! I've had the chance to wear a few [because there are a few mornings when its cold].

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours of Autumn are my favourite part! and of course, pumpkin EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so happy that summer is over! I'm also happy for you :-) I so much look forward to pumpkins everything, I can barely wait!

    ReplyDelete